You are viewing an old version of the catalog.
To order online, please visit the new Online Catalog.
Note: Pricing and product descriptions on this page are not updated consistantly.
For new replacement parts, see the appropriate catalog pages.
Core parts are subject to availability. We are not a junkyard, and only offer these items as we have them available through the normal course of tearing down down engine cores for our complete engine customers.
All reconditioned manifolds are cleaned, magnafluxed, shot peened, magnafluxed again, checked for flat gasket surfaces and machined as needed, and have new studs installed as needed. We do not weld up cracked manifolds for sale. Reconditioned manifolds are guaranteed to not be cracked at the time of delivery. New replacement left side manifolds are available ('68-'76 style, bith Eldo and RWD versions). Note that most '68-'72 Eldorados have a unique side-exit passenger's side manifold, but most '73-up Eldorados used the same passenger's side manifold (down-exit) as the other cars. Please check the original manfiold style on your car before ordering. Some passenger's side manifolds have an EFE valve, and some don't.
- '68-'76 Eldorado Driver's Side $225
- '68-'72 Eldorado Passenger's Side $225
- '68-'76 RWD Driver's Side $200
- '68-'76 RWD and '73-'76 Eldo Passenger's Side With flat flange for bolt-on extension / EFE valve. $125
- '68-'76 RWD and '73-'76 Eldo Passenger's Side With cone flange for direct exhaust bolt-up. $200
- '77-'79 Eldorado Driver's Side $200
- '77-'79 RWD Driver's Side $200
- '77-'79 RWD Passenger's Side $200
All oil pans are vatted, and checked for defects that would cause them to be unusable, such as excessive rust on sealing surfaces, cracks, holes, and severe warpage. These are 30-40 year old sheet metal parts, and are not perfect.
Sometimes we have nice pans. Sometimes we have fairly rough pans for 1/2 price (needing some elbow grease before use, but not requireing welding, etc). Sometimes we have both, and sometimes we have neither
Note: '77-up oil pans may require clearancing to clear the stroke of a 500.
- '68-'76 Front Sump Oil Pan All exc. Eldorado $150
- '68-'76 Rear Sump Oil Pan Eldorado - 2 drain plugs $250
- '77-'85 Mid Sump Oil Pan All exc. Eldorado $150
- '77-'78 Rear Sump Oil Pan Eldorado - 1 drain plug $300
- '80-'85 Rear Sump Oil Pan Eldorado -1 drain plug $300
- Core Return - any stock oilpan has a core return value if you purchased an oil pan of any kind from us
The maximum core value listed is for a pan that is usable as-is. Oil pans in need of repair will be worth less, usually 1/2 - 2/3 of the core value.
We purchase oil pans outright for a maximum of 1/2 of the listed core value, or give full core value in store credit
- Core Return Value - all OE 472 / 500 / 425 / 368 oil pans except for '68-'78 Eldo $75 Core Return Value - '68-'76 Eldo oil pans $150
- Intake Manifold (Specify style) $175
- Oil Slinger $65
- Crank Hub $95
- Straight Water Neck $25
- 45º Water Neck Will not clear aftermarket intake $50
- '68-'76 AC Bracket Set 2 pieces, for A6 compressor $55 for use with '68-'76 dual plane intakes
- '77-'79 AC Bracket Set 2 pieces, for A6 compressor $55 for use with '77-'79 single plane intakes
- '80-'85 AC Bracket Set 2 pieces, for R4 compressor $155
- Power Steering Pump Bracket Exc. 4-6-8 $175 with special bolts
- Alternator Bracket Set Without AIR pump mounting provision $105
- Alternator Bracket Set w/ AIR pump mounting provision $65
- Note: Alternator bracket sets include 3 stamped steel bracket components (used OE) and a new spacer. They do not include bolts. Stamped steel bracket sets are for the small case alternator. The large case Olds / commercial Caddy alternator brackets are aluminum, and we have never had one to sell.